Electrify your career!
We believe the future of mobility is electric! Join an enthusiastic international team with a common vision of the future of mobility and be part of transforming the automotive industry.
Charging needs to be simple and easy to use, therefore we focus on digitized and customer-oriented services. We develop white label public charging solutions for automotive OEMs and fleet operators. These services provide access to multiple networks of Charging Point Operations (CPO) and enable drivers of electric vehicles to find, use and pay for public charging in an easy and seamless way.
Since the beginning of 2019, Digital Charging Solutions GmbH has been part of the mobility joint venture between the BMW Group and Daimler AG. CHARGE NOW is a service of DCS and part of this joint venture, which aims to strengthen sustainable mobility worldwide together with the other verticals REACH NOW, FREE NOW, PARK NOW and SHARE NOW.
- In this role, you will be designing & developing microservices and REST APIs (Java)
- You will be using state-of-the-art technologies such as Spring Boot, Microsoft Azure, Docker and Kubernetes
- Use your coding experience to writing clean, scalable and maintainable code
- Proactively bring in your own ideas for our continuous improvement process
- You will be part of an agile team using modern methodologies and tools such as Scrum and JIRA
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in Software development
- Excellent skills in Java development with Spring Framework (Spring Boot)
- Solid knowledge of Web technologies (REST, XML, JSON etc.)
- Confident use of relational databases such as PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Familiarity with Cloud Services Providers (AWS, Azure…)
- Profound knowledge of container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Ability to work independently and willingness to cooperate
- Strong communication skills, an agile mindset and experience working in international environments
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- A unique opportunity combining the energy of a start-up with the power of BMW & Daimler
- Working on products & services with a high social impact
- An international team of talented people who love what they do and live a collaborative spirit
- An open minded culture with room for growth and the freedom to bring in own ideas
- Subsidized gym membership, a personal development budget for your professional growth, offsite/ team events & much more
- … and of course the classics: delicious coffee & tea, fresh fruits and an office dog friendly environment
Get in touch!
Excited about shaping the future of e-mobility services?
Then send us your application (CV, motivational statement, earliest starting date and salary expectations) by using the 'Apply' button.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!