At SumUp, we are driven to empower small businesses across the globe by de-hassling their lives and helping them to succeed. Our vision as a global FinTech company is to build the first-ever global card acceptance brand, and we are well on our way as small businesses in over 31 countries around the world rely on SumUp to get paid. To get there, we are putting together an awesome team that is committed to one another and to our merchants. You could be our missing link! Help us bring card acceptance to the masses!
We are passionate about our merchants and strive to offer them the best possible experience with our solutions to ensure that they can focus on the growth of their business while accepting cashless payments. By working in customer support, not only are you the face of SumUp in the eyes of our merchants, you also define their experience with us by offering them outstanding guidance in navigating any challenges they may face related to SumUp products and services.
- You are the voice of our company – the direct link to our customers
- You take care of our German-speaking customers by phone, email, chat and social media channels
- You competently support our merchants for all questions and inquiries about our product and service
- You actively work on the optimisation of all processes related to our customers, to constantly increase the happiness of our merchants
- You closely work with other departments together, for example Sales and Marketing
- You’re part of an international and multilingual team
- You have excellent language skills in German and feel comfortable speaking and writing in English
- You love to communicate, while being easy-going and patient with our customers
- Good and customer-friendly service is the highest priority for you
- You’re curious and persistent to solve issues
- You’re organised and can keep a cool head even in stressful situations
Why you should join SumUp
- You’ll be part of an international, highly motivated team with rapid decision making processes
- Opportunities to further develop within the company
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for breakfast, cocktail nights, sports and team events.
- Great benefits: a corporate pension plan, BVG discounts, a training budget, Urban Sports Club partnership, yoga classes, german classes, 28 days of vacation, regular subsidised meals and more.
Interested? We’re looking forward to your application!
SumUp is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. SumUp does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other basis protected by applicable laws or prohibited by Company policy. SumUp also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind