innogy SE is colorful, flexible, full of energy and creative ideas. We are located all across Europe and together with 40.000 colleagues in renewables, grid and retail we create a sustainable energy system for new generations to live in a world worth living in. We are offering existing and potential customers innovative and sustainable products and services which enable them to use energy more efficiently.
We are looking for a new and engaged team member.
Wake up your #PIONIERGEIST and give your career the ultimate kick - apply now!
At the earliest date possible we are looking for a Team Assistant for our innogy Berlin digital garage.
Your tasks as Team Assistant:
- support the digital garage in operational, organizational and administrative tasks
- being resourceful to find the right contact person within innogy
- plan, organize and coordinate events, meetings, appointments and business trips
- support manager and team in calendar / appointment and travel management
- handle internal and external correspondence
- commission services and purchase requisitions as well as release performance records and keep track of deadlines on your own responsibility
- take over the appointment management and independently prepare and follow up meetings, workshops and events
- be responsible for office organization and material procurement (EPOS, ITSP, BANF, TK)
- create presentations and reports (including independent research or information procurement)
Your profile as Team Assistant:
- a successfully completed business education
- ideally assistant/secretary experience
- good user knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel) as well as in systems like Cytric, EPOS, BEA, Ginco, SNOW (IT Services and TKSP +), SAP EP5 etc.
- a high level of social competence, teamwork and pronounced communication skills and you are confident in dealing with internal and external contact persons
- a safe manner and an independent way of working with a service-oriented attitude
- a reliable, flexible, solution oriented and resilient personality
- good German and English language skills
As a Team Assistant (m/f) (digital garage) you get the freedom you need for your personal development. In addition, we offer you space for innovative ideas, an excellent working atmosphere in a passionate, ambitious team, flexible working hours and a wide range of personal and professional develoment opportunities.
Apply directly via the Apply-button.
Keywords: Vacancy, full-time, Berlin, Assistance, administration.