As a support driver you will be part of the pioneering team testing the latest technology for future mobility concepts improving safety, convenience and the way how we all will move from A to B. You will be part of one of the most exciting tech projects in Europe.
We are committed to redefine how people move (autonomously) in big urban areas in a fast and sustainable way. Besides the customers of Ree all people in a city will benefit from the positive impact of our solutions.
The Ree team is experienced, but more importantly fun and open-minded. We bring a lot of work experience from Silicon Valley (Zoox, Google, Waymo, Amazon, P3 Engineering), from Europe (Microsoft, Skype), and have founded various other companies before starting Ree. Our current team size is 10+ and we’d like to grow to >100 by next year. We are backed by top investors (from Europe and Silicon Valley) with many years of runway.
And we’d love to have you as part of our team in the exciting adventure of shaping the future of mobility!
- You love to drive (safely and responsibly)
- You have a clean driving record and at least 3 years driving experience
- European driver’s license required
- You can work without much direction or instruction
- Good English & German skills
- You are interested, ideally obsessed with autonomous mobility technology and want to shape the industry
Nice to have’s:
- Microsoft Office Suite Tool Knowledge
- ADAC safety driver / Fahrsicherheitstraining
- License to transport passenger / “P-Schein”