DSJ Global is an international, multi-award winning recruitment company that specialises in recruitment across Professional Service, recently listed as The Best Procurement Service Provider at the World Procurement Awards.
We are a highly ambitious, dynamic and organically grown recruitment business with offices in Berlin, London, New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong. We have plans to grow our group of recruitment businesses substantially around the world from 500 - 1000 people by the end of 2020, especially in Belin, and are looking for new recruitment consultants to join our office in Berlin to support our vision!
If you want to work in a people-orientated role where you can be the driver of your own professional destiny, please read on!
What will you be doing in Recruitment?
- You will become a recruitment specialist in your assigned market vertical.
- You will work closely with clients, advising them on recruitment and the current candidate market while also acting as an ambassador for their organization by taking their job opportunities to relevant candidates.
- You will build and nurture a talent pool of senior-level, market-leading professionals and network with these professionals as and when you have an opportunity that matches their background.
- You’ll manage the entire recruitment process for both your candidate and client, helping them negotiate offers.
- You’ll be having lot of fun, building your own recruitment business and brand!
Aside from working with some awesome people and learning skills that you’ll use for life, you will also benefit from;
- Continued learning and development at all levels; recruitment, expert sales training, leadership and coaching development and more!
- International relocation opportunities after 12 months.
- A clear path for career progression with the opportunity to move across different business functions; recruitment, sales, operations and client services.
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission.
- 24 paid holiday days + half day on your birthday.
- Company-paid vacations around the world.
- Monthly lunches to top Berlin restaurants.
No previous recruitment experience is needed to be successful, but you do need to;
- Have a desire to add value to a business.
- Be hard working.
- Want to push yourself to continually get better.
- Be eager to learn.
- Be able to work towards targets.
- Be able to bounce back from setbacks.
- Be a team player.
Apply for Recruitment Consultant - International Business
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.