Office Manager – Berlin
A top global professional services firm are seeking a fluent German and English speaking candidate to cover the office management, administration and day to day running of their Berlin office.
A hybrid and fully involved position reporting to the Operations lead and covering the following duties:
- Office management - day to running and operational aspects - working closely with facilities on space planning, ensuring policies and procedures adhered to, liaising with HR for on/off boarding
- Stakeholder management - working across various functions incl HR, IT, Facilities, Marketing, Support teams, Consultants
- Event and project management - client meetings and internal events
- Travel coordination across different groups and expense processing
- Assistance with proofing, preparing reports, presentations for internal and external use
- Finance - ensuring invoices are paid and overseeing budgets
- Proven experience in a similar professional environment
- Fluent German and English
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong formatting, proofing and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to manage multiple projects - deadline driven and proactive
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management - a highly visible role, liaising with key stakeholders across the firm
A fantastic role for a dedicated and experienced candidate, salary up to €55K with bonus.
Experiene within a similiar enviroment
Fluent in German and English
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Apply for Office Manager – Berlin
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.