Marketing and communication for conferences and events
We continuously search for competent multilingual employees who wish to grow within their profession and to help K.I.T. Group, through their ambitious dedication and commitment, to maintain and even optimise our high standards of quality. With K.I.T. Group GmbH, you can expect a friendly and international team in an engaging work atmosphere.
For our headquarters in Berlin, we are currently looking for a Junior Communications Manager (f/m) to support our Communications Department.
Your Tasks Include:
- Marketing and communication for conferences and events
- Help with the creation and implementation of the communication strategy and the media plan
- Assist in the creation and management of the communication budget
- Composing and distribution of content (content management, editing, distribution) related to (online) PR, advertising, online marketing and social media marketing
- Help with the creation of content for mobile applications
- Administration and maintenance of project-related digital and classical communication channels
- Monitoring and analysis of communication activities
- Consulting and support of project customers regarding their event communication
- Completed studies in communication (graduate-level) and/or marketing or several years of professional experience in the field of communications; ideally for conferences and events
- Excellent communication skills in English (native speaker level) and very good communication skills in German
- Creativity and out of the box thinking
- Structured, goal-oriented work and a strong awareness of teamwork
- Very good knowledge of digital media
- Experience with current office, publishing and analysis tools
- High social media affinity
Apply for Junior Communications Manager (f/m)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.