Our sales development representatives partner with home design professionals (think Architects, Landscape designers, etc.) to help grow their businesses through local advertising on Houzz. This position offers a unique opportunity for those who are interested in developing a sales career at Houzz, with a view to progressing to a revenue generating position as a next step.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced and competitive, yet team-oriented environment? Do you love turning feedback into progress and continually being challenged? If the answer is yes, then Houzz might just be your next home.
Starting out in Silicon Valley, Houzz has become the leading home renovation and design platform in the world. We have a highly engaged community of over 40 million unique monthly users who leverage our technologies to find inspiration for their next project, connect with over 2.3 million home design professionals and discover products in the Houzz Shop.
What You'll Do
- Prospect new business partners in home improvement (we provide leads!) across the UK through high volume outbound calls
- Onboard home improvement professionals (think architects, builders, landscape designers, etc) to Houzz and help them create a free professional profile
- Assess and qualify business needs of small to medium sized businesses and link those to Houzz Pro+ (our local marketing program) to make referrals to our Account Executive team
- Influence sales and support the monthly sales targets of dedicated Account Executives
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- At least 6 months of sales experience or strong willingness to develop a career in Sales
- A verifiable track record of success during your studies or career
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on the UK market
What's in for you
- In 2016, Houzz was named "Best App" at Google's inaugural Play Awards and voted 6th on CNBC’s Top Disruptor list in 2017 after raising a $400 million Series E round of funding - just sayin’! Now the bonus points;
- Flat hierarchy environment: Get the best hands-on coaching and development from leadership on the sales floor. We work in a collaborative environment allowing anyone from our most senior managers to the most junior salespeople to constantly challenge and empower each other.
- Fast track progression path and defined training structure: once promoted to Associate Account Executive, you will be given 2 months sales training, as well as continuous coaching to keep you up to date with the best industry practises and to develop as a sales professional.
- Incentives: Competitive salary with exciting incentives and quarterly competitions involving trips, vouchers, dinners, time off, etc.
- We have an entrepreneurial culture, a warm work environment with a close-knit family who love to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments so we’re basically constantly stuffing our faces with cake and ice cream, when not working hard to exceed targets.
- Our beautiful office is located right in the middle of Berlin - in a cool, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture.
- A stocked kitchen to keep you fueled.
- Relocation package for international candidates