Ever wonder what it takes to keep a social network up and running? As part of the Member Relations Team, you’ll be the interface between the people who use InterNations, and the developers that create it.
The Member Relations Team helps the rest of the company to understand our members’ perspective, and are advocates for member experience.
review membership applications
support members experiencing technical difficulties
answer questions about how to use the website
collect member feedback to share internally
act as administrators for our online forums
draft measures to improve customer loyalty and engagement to drive growth
university student of any field of study
the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
- availability for 6-12 months, various starting dates
- ability to work independently; reliable and motivated
- very good to fluent written and spoken English
- experience abroad and cross-cultural proficiency desired
- practical experience with MS-Office and Internet applications
- interest and fascination for Web 2.0 applications and social communities
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- regular workshops about work-related topics and soft skills
- independent projects and training sessions for interns
- weekly team breakfasts, fresh fruit, and regular team events
Are you the right one for our team?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!